MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Koscheck looking like a fool

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2010, 10:56 PM   #23 (permalink)
Iuanes
Featherweight

Iuanes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeIuanes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeIuanes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeIuanes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeIuanes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeIuanes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeIuanes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeIuanes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeIuanes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeIuanes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeIuanes Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmofo16 View Post
Exactly my point. And it got you to take your time typing, albeit a lazy response at best. Not that you could ever lock wits with a well spoken bard like me. You discuss the latest episode, wasting time on irrelevant blather about a 33 year old mma fighter as if his conduct should mimic that of a seasoned corporate CEO. Total waste of time, in my opinion. I personally hope that Koscheck does the right thing and grows up just for 5 rounds worth and presses the action with precision strikes that get GSP to be what he started out as, a technically sound striker with well rounded skills that actually goes after a finish. These decisions are ridiculous and the judges are all in the tank as though they are Don King puppets like the boxing judges of the 80's and 90's. I mean, really? Check Kongo won even one round the other night? GSP has been boring and lame since his second title defense. I'm not a huge fan of Kos, but at least he'd try and finish it if he had the belt.
I don't think anyone is demanding Koscheck change his behaviour as such, they're just voicing their disapproval. This sub-forum is to talk about the Ultimate Fighter, which is usually a unique, although not comprehensive, look into a fighter's character that usually isn't available in a fight.

If you want to voice your displeasure about GSP's fighting style, join one of hundreds of threads that talk about it already, or do what every other troll does and create a topic that thinly disguises itself as something else until about the 3rd sentence.

Personally, I'm pretty cool with what Koscheck does, even if I don't think its funny in itself, but the banging on the wall stuff left a pretty bad taste in my mouth.

No, these guys aren't CEOs or anything, but they are supposed to be coaches of young or up and coming fighters. Being a coach presumes a certain amount of maturity and respectability. Can you imagine a coach in any other sport doing what Koscheck did?
Iuanes is offline   Reply With Quote