MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2010, 10:22 AM   #6677 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrizzlyBear View Post
I probobly will i really liked the demo once i got the hang of the grappling part, i gotta work on my timing with the sprawl for sure though haha...

also I started the Paleo diet this week which is also known as the caveman diet, i made a paleo style thai dish and im afriad to eat it, it smelled so bad haha, i have some paleo BBQ chicken marinateing at home that im gonna cook tonight that smells really good so i might just stick with that for now haha...
I don't need to lose any weight but could you expand a bit on what this diet is? Im interested

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson