MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2010, 11:57 AM   #6680 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrizzlyBear View Post
Paleolithic diet consists mainly of meat, fish, vegetables, fruit, roots, and nuts; and excludes grains, legumes, dairy products, salt, refined sugar, and processed oils.

Basically i can eat a ton of meat and fish and vegetables but can't be putting anything on them, the BBQ chicken im making has fresh squeezed lemon and orange juice, taragon, sage, thyme, and fennel seed all mixed together and has been marinading all day yesterday its supposed to be kinda spicy i guess? its seem pretty logical you only eat orgainic meats and vegtables and whatnot.

I bought a bunch of organic grass fed beef and organic chicken and even got some bison cuts, and my uncle hunts and I have a supply of venison in my freezer from him so im good on the lean meats for awhile.
That's it, i'm going to make some chicken for dinner!