MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - EA Sports MMA

Thread: EA Sports MMA
View Single Post

Old 10-19-2010, 04:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
dudeabides
Gabba Gabba Hey

dudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bknmax View Post
This game is amazing makes that shit THQ game put to shame,its exactly like Fight Night but MMA. Def worth a rental
I've been having fun with it last night/this morning, but it's not going to make me stop playing the UFC game. Besides having the fighters this game doesn't, the UFC game has modes I play all the time like tournament and event that this game doesn't. On the other hand, imo, the EA game is way more fun to play career and online. Maybe that recent patch that THQ put out fixed their online and how hard it could be to find a match, haven't tried it, but the EA game is a lot smoother getting an online match. On career mode you don't have to worry about telling your fighter to rest, which I like, and getting texts from El Guapo is always pretty cool.

Nobody F's with the Jesus
(Sig by Killz cause of boatoar)
FFL: Silva, Silva, Nogueira, Nogueira & Franklin
dudeabides is offline   Reply With Quote