MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jens Pulver Says The Sport of MMA is Done with Him

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2010, 04:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
The nicest guy and biggest fan to ever hold a ufc belt.

Hanging out with him before and after ufc 33 was the greatest experience for me that a fan could ever have.

Back then all of the fighters were extremely aware of the attempts that had come before, like real wrestling, kickboxing, full contact karate, all miserable failures simply because no one showed up and paid to watch.

When those guys found out you had traveled across the country and paid out big money to watch them perform,it was like they put you on a pedestal and they were your fans. None more than Jens. Signing an autograph thrilled him like a kid at Christmas.

I hope he finds a place. Personally I think he's a great commentator.