MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - EA Sports MMA

Thread: EA Sports MMA
View Single Post

Old 10-20-2010, 02:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
TheGrizzlyBear
Invictus Maneo
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

TheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level now
This game is amazing, the career mode is awesome starts you off slow so you can learn how to do everything before the fights actually start counting. Training at the other gyms is badass too, and you don't have to worry about stats dropping or resting before the fight. right now im fighting in Brazil with full Vale Tudo rules 1 20min round with everything legal.

The Achievements are really fun to get too, like "Beat Fedor in Fight Now on Legend Difficulty" it took me awhile but I took Fedor out with Werdum via TKO, I couldn't believe it, I had to save the highlight reel of it.

The Demo of this game does it no justice, the actual game play is way better.