MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Eddie Alvarez Vows To Finish Roger Huerta Tommorrw Night...

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2010, 06:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
_RIVAL_
-NOW YOU SLEEP-

_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum
Eddie Alvarez Vows To Finish Roger Huerta Tommorrw Night...

Quote:
ďThatís usually when you perform your best ó when youíre the underdog. Iím expecting the best Roger Huerta possible. Thatís what I trained forÖ He didnít join with Bellator to take a backseat. He joined Bellator to be their marquee guy, just like the UFC was trying to promote him. Immediately he became a threat to me. Heís been unfortunate in his last couple of outings, but thatís what makes him even more dangerous. He has nothing to lose, zero to loseÖ Iím going to get in his face like nobodyís got in his face before. Iím going to finish him. I donít think thereís going to be a part of the fight where Rogerís dominant. I want to get right after him and beat him like nobodyís beaten himÖ We fight. If thereís two guys in MMA who go out and put it all out there, itís us two. We fight and we donít give up.Ē
This fight is gonna tear the roof off... damn I'm pumped!

source.... http://www.mmaconvert.com/2010/10/20...-roger-huerta/
_RIVAL_ is offline   Reply With Quote