MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Josh Koscheck is a bad scout

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2010, 01:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC86 View Post
just as i predicted 6-1 or 5-2 in the first round for GSP. and if sako wins i dont see him nor nam phan winning the show and not even making it into the next round...stupid scouting by koscheck.

mckenzie defeated marc stevens
kyle watson defeated Andy Main
Jonathan Brookins defeated Sevak Magakian
Alex Caceres defeated Jeff Lentz
Michael Johnson defeated Aaron Wilkinson
and only Nam Phan with a win for koscheck 5-1
also i dont see caceres and johnson going far as they are overated (and im not being racist)

edit: and my guess for the wild card will be between Spencer Paige and the loser of Sako vs Sayers fight.
Paige broke his hand (and maybe his shin) so he won't be in the wild card round

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeabides View Post
Watch awesome Phan be his only fighter in the 2nd round, then win the whole thing and we never hear the end of it.
It would be a massive upset seeing as he's 4-5 in his last nine fights.

My wildcard picks at this moment are Aaron Wilkinson and Marc Stevens, Wilkinson had the best fight and Stevens is the top pick.
John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote