MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Josh Koscheck is a bad scout

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2010, 01:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
Ares Caesar
Flyweight

Ares Caesar has much to be proud ofAres Caesar has much to be proud ofAres Caesar has much to be proud ofAres Caesar has much to be proud ofAres Caesar has much to be proud ofAres Caesar has much to be proud ofAres Caesar has much to be proud ofAres Caesar has much to be proud ofAres Caesar has much to be proud ofAres Caesar has much to be proud ofAres Caesar has much to be proud of
I dont think Koschecks picks were bad so much as GSP's fight picks have been good.

He's done a VERY good job at picking the right fighters against Koschecks, and I think he's coached each fighter very well on what to do in the fight.

Its a lot like Rashad vs Rampage TUF, and you even saw during the first episode I believe (might have been second) when GSP's team said "last season we found that picking the fights was more important than the fighters" and I think thats true. Styles make fights, and they win fights too. If you're picking styles to beat styles and YOU have control over what style is fighting against the other, then you control ultimately who should win and lose.

I just dont think you're giving enough credit to GSP's/his coaches gameplanning/fight selection.
Ares Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote