MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - You in the Cage

Thread: You in the Cage
View Single Post

Old 10-24-2010, 11:14 PM   #33 (permalink)
Mr. White
MMA Fanatic

Mr. White is a jewel in the roughMr. White is a jewel in the roughMr. White is a jewel in the roughMr. White is a jewel in the roughMr. White is a jewel in the roughMr. White is a jewel in the roughMr. White is a jewel in the roughMr. White is a jewel in the roughMr. White is a jewel in the roughMr. White is a jewel in the roughMr. White is a jewel in the rough
I weigh around 160 so that makes for a small light weight, especially for the UFC. I would skip a weight class and drop down to 145.

Realistically I currently dont possess the skill set to beat even the worst UFC fighter...

Hypothetically speaking (sticking around my weight class) I would not want to fight Aldo or Penn. Too much power in the stand up and out classed on the ground.

I always wanted to fight Yves Edwards and Kenny Florian. I watched and studied these two for so long I feel I could formulate a great fight plan to beat em. In my dreams of course.

New York needs MMA!
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote