MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2010, 12:28 AM   #238 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mon: Took my first class with a new instructor. IDK if he has any legitimate BJJ credentials or not, but it was the most helpful real-life grappling teaching I've ever had. My karate sensei warmed us up with kick shield and pad work, then we did a few one-man drills (combat stance, snake hip thingy, upa) then got a couple of guard passes and drilled kimura sweep. This class f8cking rocked and the guys were all patient and nice, but not afraid to crank the sh!t out my neck or arm or w/e.
Tue: rested
Wed: AM grappling was a repeat of Mon AM. I need this practice on basics and the instructor is very good at breaking the techniques down. PM combination class was jump rope, GnP and standing bag drills, and live drills. I had two tough girl partners and it was a great workout.
Thur: Judo, drilled harae goshi. It's coming easier.
Fri: pad and bag drills, jumped rope
Sat: rested
Sun: rested

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 11-01-2010 at 09:22 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote