MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The **OFFICIAL** Hot Girl Picture Thread - It's HOTT!

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2010, 07:39 PM   #768 (permalink)
JuggNuttz
The Reverend

JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
Good God. I like average looking hot girls WAY better than model looking hot girls. There's just something more genuine about the average hotty.

Not to mention, a hot girl drinking some form of alcohol always make her way hotter. Hot girls + alcohol = good times!

+Rep amazing find....
Like the first pic of the hot blonde with the bottle of Patrone? yeah.... i spent some time looking at that pic.... and i found some other lustworthy galleries there, ill try and find them again. for research.... that is all... just research.....

ahem..... found em! what do these pics have in common? http://thechive.com/2010/08/24/what-...obref=obinsite

ill stop at that one..... there is another... but its soooo close to possibly getting me a ban.... no nudity... but some pics are just... so close.... so hot! but just sooo close to being wrong....

ok ok one more, not the one i mentioned before http://thechive.com/2010/09/02/a-chi...obref=obinsite

and im sure im gonna get shit for this....... but damn this chic does something for me.... and shes 17... so legal in my state, we just cant tape it and put it on the internet ;-)

i dunno... the emo goth look does alot for me.... i find them to be annoying.... but hot none the less.... if were lucky she uses the look and the act to sell records.... and im fine with that!

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?
JuggNuttz is offline   Reply With Quote