MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - man nurse

Thread: man nurse
View Single Post

Old 10-28-2010, 01:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I don't see the big deal about being a male nurse. You'll get a decent salary, you'll be helping people, and nurses are always on demand so you'll always have steady work.

Sure it's a female dominated profession, but these days a lot of men are going to nursing schools after graduating from high school. It's a very good decision to make if you want to make good money and want a steady income per year. There is nothing wrong with that. I almost wanted to join my girlfriend when she went to nursing school.

That being said, I'm not sure why Koscheck would assault a medic on St. Pierre's team. Seems like that is kind of a dumb idea that Dana White should frown upon.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Diego Sanchez
Stapler is online now   Reply With Quote