MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator FC 34: Hector Lombard vs Alexander Shlemenko

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2010, 03:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Rocco1016
MMA Fanatic

Rocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guymay View Post
I watched alot of his fight and yes i seen is Record obviously . he got talent but he yet to win against top 15 guys . that's why i'm thinking that writing Alex off like this is just stupid .
I don't deny that Shlemenko is a good fighter.....in fact, I know he is. But, whether the fight turns out to be a slug fest or it ends up on the ground, Lombard has a black belt in BJJ as well as Judo and his strikes are second to none. I am predicting a KO or TKO stoppage. We will find out tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua7789 View Post
I bet on Shlemenko. Not because I really think he is going to win, I just like the payoff if he pulls off the miracle KO. Lombard is good, but im not sure if I would put him in the top ten for MW's. He lost to the best guy he ever fought in an overrated Mousasi. I would like to see Lombard in the UFC so we can find out if he has really improved that much or he only looks great fighting cans.
Funny you should mention bringing him to the UFC because I was just thinking that, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by attention View Post
Im not writing him off... anything can happen... but in Alex's last fight he looked REALLY sloppy in the stand up... very slow, very predictable... and his ground game was non-existent... so yeah, I havent completely written him off, but I bet accordingly
I know we can predict some spinning back fists from Shlemenko (which I'm sure Lombard will be looking for).

Last edited by HitOrGetHit : 10-28-2010 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Triple Post!
Rocco1016 is offline   Reply With Quote