MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - crossfit or mma?

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2010, 07:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Steroid Steve
Flyweight

Steroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of light
crossfit or mma?

Hey everyone, I just wanted to get some insight on this delimma I have. I'm planning on joining an mma & crossfit gym and it is pretty expensive. You have to pay 2 months in advance along with an enrollment fee. Crossfit adds up to 350 fist time and mma training is 250 first time. I can't afford both. My main goal is to get in shape and I want to learn the basics of mma too. Should I do he mma training and do weight lifting/ cardio outside the gym or should I do the crossfit then. Pick up mma when I get my body in better shape?
Steroid Steve is offline   Reply With Quote