MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Highest nazi zombie round

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2010, 11:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
Machida Karate
Photobucket

Machida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturn View Post
Anyone play nazi zombies on waw?
Mine are

1st map: idk
2nd map: idk
shino numa: 72 (wunderwaffle swamp strategy)
der reise: 30-33 (tunnel camping)
1st 29

2nd 27

shino numa 179 got there with Waffle/pump action shutgun, / the right room to place bouncing bettys for dogs, and u run in circles till atleast 15 or more zombies pile up and you zap them, and keep running.... And of coarse u need all the perks at this time to pull it off. No glitches or cheats needed

And i only made it to 179 because it took 3 1/2 hours and i cant play a single game for that long... Plus i think i made my point with that lvl lol, and i had to do it 2 other times to prove to friends.... <.<

Der Reise 33

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!
Machida Karate is offline   Reply With Quote