MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Don't mess with this chick she'll BREAK YO NECK!

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2010, 03:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNite View Post
I'm not sure if it is wise to teach people how to kill as a form of self defence. In addition, she assumes that the women is defending her self against a man. She is a sexist creep as far as I can tell and should be charged for teaching people to seriously harm or kill others.
Personally I think she should be sued for false advertising. It's dangerous to teach someone a worthless technique, tell them it will save their lives in a life or death situation but it is so deadly they can never test it otherwise, and then set them loose. That's how people get raped and murdered, false confidence.