MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tim Sylvia - Shut your mouth...

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2007, 06:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
I.P.Freely
Bantamweight

I.P.Freely is an unknown quantity at this pointI.P.Freely is an unknown quantity at this pointI.P.Freely is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtsoldier3o3
LOL - like I predicted... Tim "big Fat Ogre" Sylvia would lose to a much older, more experienced Randy Couture... That's just too bad, because I was hoping that Crocop would have the opportunity to knock his azz out. Now all you bloggers who were set on defending the dumb bearded giant can now see that Sylvia is NOT AMONG THE TOP 10 MMA fighters in the world, not even in the HW division... It's too bad that he had to have a big head about being matched up with everyone - HOW CAN YOU CALL OUT FEDOR when you lose to a 40+ year old retiree?!?!

With his size and reach, Sylvia should have ended UFC 68 with a victory... Stay down! With Crocop in the UFC, and Liddell potentially moving up to HW, while Dana brings the best of PRIDE, the HW belt is now out of your reach...
It's fun to talk sh*t about Tim Sylvia, but not at the expense of disrespecting Randy Couture. Beating Sylvia means something, it is a real achievement. And that means Svlvia isn't a total joke- no matter how much we would like him to be.
I.P.Freely is offline   Reply With Quote