MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - crossfit or mma?

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2010, 12:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Steroid Steve
Flyweight

Steroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahartleyvu View Post
Can you get an MMA trial? Seems like about 80-90% of people that start training in MMA (at least our gym) quit very quickly. It's not for everyone. It would suck to waste your money if it's not for you.

I think that MMA would get you in better shape, but I've never done cross fit so I can't really say. MMA is a lot more exciting than just working out though, for sure.
Yeah, I can get a trial. I'm down for it though. I've been an athlete all my life playing different sports, mainly football and track & field, but I've been out of practice for a couple of years with just working out and being active, generally speaking. MMA is one of the only options that truly interest me at this point.
Steroid Steve is offline   Reply With Quote