MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The **OFFICIAL** Hot Girl Picture Thread - It's HOTT!

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2010, 10:12 PM   #781 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggNuttz View Post
Taylor Momson, shes in Gossip Girls and shes a singer in the band The Pretty Reckless. and yes i have seen Dakota Fanning in The Runaways.... yeah.... yikes... Tho her and Kristen Stewert making out..... mmmmmmmmmmm

and you want the YIKES on Taylor Momson? she was Cindy Lou Who in the Grinch movie..... yikes!

but heres some of the gossip on her http://www.thesuperficial.com/tag/taylor-momsen girls pretty wierd.... but hot.... and probably a bit crazy.... i can handle a bit crazy... just not like boil my rabbit crazy...
hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
Harry Potter fan Xeb?!
Know Emma Watson!!!
Kinda the same story!
That just ain't right!...
I won't post a picc of the younger version. It's wrong!

i am a fan.
i know emma watson
sooo hot!!!! right wrong... pshh just words when talking about emma watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
soo...Dear Santa....all i want is.... ------>

you have won my vote.

also +rep

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote