MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 13 - Who do you want to coach?

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2010, 08:58 AM   #31 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
yeah iw ould hate that too, but seriuosly man i did 36 hours on the plane straight it killed me so bad i went insane, on the way back i vomited from all the flying and the fat people sitting next to me when i wanna go to the toilet
36 hours? Wow^^ how many Stopovers did you had and where the hell did you head too lol^^

I flew like 24 hours to Perth. But I had a couple of Stopovers in London, Singapur, Bali for two weeks.

Always ask if you could get a seat on the aisle most of time they do that for you at the airport. Or if you are really cheeky^^ ask for the Emergancy seat haha
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote