MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - free lombard

Thread: free lombard
View Single Post

Old 11-01-2010, 01:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
UFC86
Bantamweight

UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fine Wine View Post
My point about sorting out, as in at Middle and Welter, both Silva and GSP need more competition bought in.

At light, Edgar still has Maynard, Henderson (assuming he beats Pettis), Soti and probably Dunham to beat, then perhaps Charles Oliveira down the line. So they don't desperately need either Melendez or Alvarez right now until a dominant champ has been sorted out and needs more competition. I agree, lightweight is the most stacked in the world and in the UFC right now.

They are better going after Lombard and Jacare for an opponent for Silva, nobody is left for GSP after Shields and at light-heavy and heavy, there are still a few decent match-ups to be made, though everybody would love Fedor to be bought in to fight Cain should he get past JDS.
you are correct in that Bendo, Soti and Dunham are worthy contenders and charles oliveira down the line, but the UFC wants the BEST. melendez and alvarez are potentially the best so even if the ufc has 10 lightweight contenders they need them all.

regarding jacare vs anderson i already said theyre training partners and will not fight each other. lombard on the other hand...
UFC86 is offline   Reply With Quote