MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What do you guys think?

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2010, 06:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
RudeBoySes
Flyweight

RudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Most people use www.tinypic.com - upload their image, then paste the img code into their sig box in the CP.

To see the sig rules, you can click the link in my sig that says "Signature rules", and can get more info.

You should consider entering the graphics competitions that are run. I'm not sure if you've seen them, but check in the sticky section at the top of the graphics showroom and if you see SOTM or Graphics Competition, etc, click it and enter.

+ 1

Got it .. you should consider changing the sig dimensions in Control Panel also.. so people don't accidentally violate the rule..

As for the competition.. i appreciate it... but im not delusional.. im just beginning to get the hang of Photoshop and all it's functions ..

Last edited by RudeBoySes : 11-01-2010 at 06:09 PM.
RudeBoySes is offline   Reply With Quote