MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2010, 09:23 PM   #241 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mon: AM: drilled snake hip, combat stance, kimura sweep, a few live rounds like usual. PM: kick shield and dynamic partner striking drills up and down the floor.
Tue: Short kata class, then 25 min. stepmill.
Wed: AM grappling. I don't know if I can call it BJJ or not. I guess my teacher is a 10th Planet guy. Not much cardio, but I still have a lot of sore muscles due to rolling with people bigger and stronger than me. I also lack technique, so I muscle things. That's one of the reasons I'm taking that class.
Thur: I forgot that AM pad work is now 9:30 instead of 10:30. I came for the Thursday night class; I didn't do judo because I just didn't want to do 75 minutes of uchikomi and 15 of randori tonight. I rolled with a tough girl partner, we drilled escapes from side control, guard breaks, passes, etc. It was a great class. I love when I get strong girl partners.
Fri: rested
Sat: Judo, got tsurikomi goshi. Class was about 10 min of warmup, about 50 min of nonstop uchikomi, then maybe 15 min of randori tacked on. This leisurely pace frustrated me, so I ran 3 miles afterward.
Sun: rested

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 11-09-2010 at 12:16 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote