MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2010, 06:55 AM   #53 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Hey guys, I took a few more days of re-coup and started light-training last week until luck shined my way sunday morning.

I was helping a lady on a prep-day for this weekend's coming re-enactment and fell from about 6-foot. I was extremely lucky that I landed on my feet. I knew something was out of whack when the large left-toe was hurting.

Later on in the day I found out it was bleeding a little and was swelling up a little.

I tried going out to the bag yesterday and had some success it definitely hurt to spin on the left foot, but I got some work on the free-style boxing and some leg-strikes on the right-side.

I swear if I am not in pain something is wrong.....

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote