MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tim Sylvia - Shut your mouth...

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2007, 11:48 AM   #20 (permalink)
LV 2 H8 U
Lightweight

LV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan
In the FOX interview with Dana, Dana said that Chuck never b*tches about being injured. He was injured against Tito, against Babalu, Randy and even Rampage the first time they fought. He didn't b*tch.

Tim Sylvia is just a big baby, he got beat by Couture and now he has to earn another title shot. He has to fight like he has nothing to lose again. Honestly, this can only mean good things for MMA fans.

I do expect the old Sylvia to come back. I expect CroCop to kick his ass in, but I expect Sylvia to be aggressive and not be a little b*tch the way that he was last night... and against Monson... and against Arlovski.
Agreed! Sylvia will toughen up, but it won't be enough now. CC and Couture are going to reign in this weight class big time. I look for AA to make some kind of come back soon too.
LV 2 H8 U is offline   Reply With Quote