MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - McNabb?

Thread: McNabb?
View Single Post

Old 11-02-2010, 07:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
RudeBoySes
Flyweight

RudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragewear View Post
what in the world were the redskins thinking benching their star quarterback. and now the coaches keep changing the reasons why they benched him. i think they have some serious issues coming up
we had to deal with McNabb for 11 YEARS! don't get me wrong.. he was great the first few years.. he was dynamic.. exciting to watch and was a WINNER !

then all the drama happened.. Rush Limbaugh's comments seemed to have affected him.. he was more worried about being labeled a 'typical Black QB' that he refused to run .. without his dynamic escape-ability .. McNabb is an average QB.. Then his backhanded sly comments towards the fans/blaming others/constantly emphasizing he's a leader.. etc..

When the Eagles traded him .. the National consensus was Philly Fans are a bunch of ingrates/clueless fans..

Now.. only after half a season.. Coach Shanahan realized what Philly fans have been complaining about for the past 5/6 years:
* He's inaccurate
* Throws at the feet
* Does not have the touch
* Unable to throw to a spot
* Unable to hit his receivers in stride
* Unable to complete a quick slant
* Holds on to the ball too long
* Only passes to WRs who are wide open (why his interception ratio is bogus/deceiving)
* Unable to decipher defenses
* Too sensitive
* Unable to run the 2-minute offense
* and that annoying 'poor me' attitude
* etc..

now the Redskins fans know what we were going through .. lol !

-=[DROPBOX]=-
Do you need 2 GB of free online storage?

Last edited by RudeBoySes : 11-02-2010 at 07:46 PM.
RudeBoySes is offline   Reply With Quote