MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - free lombard

Thread: free lombard
View Single Post

Old 11-02-2010, 10:37 PM   #16 (permalink)
UFC86
Bantamweight

UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fine Wine View Post
Well they are training partners now, but I'm not sure they have said they won't fight eachother? Either way, just bring in Lombard, somebody, because the UFC middle division stinks, if Anderson handles Belfort, we are in the situation of watching rematches with guys like Nate or Okami, just like GSP vs Kos and possibly Fitch down the line. B O R I N G.

On another note, would be interesting to know how Anderson goes in grappling training VS Jacare, I imagine he gets handled pretty well.
you are aware that okami won the first fight by dq? it would be a big rematch because anderson would like to avenge that bs L.

it doesnt matter who wins in practise, anderson can only benefit from training with the likes of jacare and the nogueiras.
UFC86 is offline   Reply With Quote