MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 'Flash Cookies' Danger

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2010, 06:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
RudeBoySes
Flyweight

RudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud of
'Flash Cookies' Danger

Not sure if many are aware of 'Flash Cookies' .. these are different than 'Cookies' .. While many are aware of 'Cookies' and all it's negative effects.. just as many are unaware of 'Flash Cookies' and how harmful they are ..

Deleting Cookies alone is not enough if you are worried about Privacy and Spyware on your computer ..

Read Here for a brief introduction into 'Flash Cookies'

Now.. here is what i do to delete 'Flash Cookies':
1. Flash Cookie Cleaner (Freeware)
2. Go HERE and adjust the settings to prevent websites installing 'Flash Cookies' on your computer (Read HERE for more info.)

NOTE: i use 'Flash Cookie Cleaner' as often as i remember.. Step 2 is done once.. usually after you install Adobe Flash Player ..

-=[DROPBOX]=-
Do you need 2 GB of free online storage?

Last edited by RudeBoySes : 11-04-2010 at 06:48 PM.
RudeBoySes is offline   Reply With Quote