MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - what was i thinking

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2007, 12:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
kishiro
Bantamweight

kishiro is an unknown quantity at this pointkishiro is an unknown quantity at this pointkishiro is an unknown quantity at this point
what was i thinking

yesterday morning at judo during randori, i was getting thrown with a big ippon seoinage, during the throw i felt i can go with this throw real hard and land on my feet, and not my back. things did not workout the way i planed. i went with the throw and landed on the sole of one foot under my butt kinda, but the impact was one of the hardest i have ever felt, it was probally due to such a retared fall i made myself take trying to do a hero move, but now i feel i may have a hairline or a seperation around my talonavicular joint-calcaneocubiod joint(i looked this up online, and got a picture of where it hurts), now i am walking around like ther are pins in my foot, sucks with cupertino next sunday, i hope it is nothing..
so basiclly just take the fall it is only practice is something i taught myself....