MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - sherdog fight finder vs other websites

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2010, 01:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexRei View Post
I believe that wikipedia is the most reliable of the bunch because they are the most heavily and regularly monitored and edited. databases like Sherdog and mixedmartialarts.com are updated rapidly with new info (and thus make great original sources) but mistakes take forever to fix, if ever, while wikipedia editors continually examine conflicting sources and are pretty good at figuring out who made the error and getting the data right.
I learned in school that Wikipedia is the single worst website you could ever put on the bibliography because of how openly edited it is. However, in terms of MMA I agree that is is the MOST reliable website.