MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - "[H]e associates with those type of people. Not me."

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2010, 03:08 AM   #8 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawndo View Post
He came across as the huge douche we all know he is at the weigh ins and pretty much throughout. The phantom knee seemed to hit a big nerve.

But to tell the truth, I thought the plunger vs bin jousting was really funny. Would actually love a gif of that.
I'd be pissed too if somebody accused me of faking a hit when I got actually hit.

I don't know, it seemed like they were both having fun (trash can plunger situation) until Kos decided to take it to the next level
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote