MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Research on dangers of MMA

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2010, 12:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrFighter07 View Post
I am going to be writing a research paper on the dangers of MMA and how it is perceived to be more violent than other sports such as football and boxing. I have searched the internet and the forum and have found several good articles about the subject. I was hoping someone else on the forum could help point me in the direction of other articles, scientific studies etc. Thanks
are you looking for info on why you think it is more dangerous or why you think it is less deaths.

If you are talking about how it is less dangerous the look at the deaths in mma vs other sports.