MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - sherdog fight finder vs other websites

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2010, 12:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
UFC86
Bantamweight

UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
I learned in school that Wikipedia is the single worst website you could ever put on the bibliography because of how openly edited it is. However, in terms of MMA I agree that is is the MOST reliable website.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couchwarrior View Post
When it comes to fight records, it seems most if not all Wikipedia articles use Sherdog as their only source.
QFT on both!

wikipedia is primarily good for rumors.

i was looking at some undefeated fighters with 7-0 or 10-0 records on sherdog (stats- best record overall) and when i looked up more info on these fighters i found out actually half their fights were amateur or they had losses on their records that were not included. that gives them a false aura of invincibility and i dont understand why sherdog doesnt fix it.
UFC86 is offline   Reply With Quote