MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What you didn't see in the last episoode of TUF

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2010, 03:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Rygu
Godless Heathen

Rygu Is Beloved By AllRygu Is Beloved By AllRygu Is Beloved By AllRygu Is Beloved By AllRygu Is Beloved By AllRygu Is Beloved By AllRygu Is Beloved By AllRygu Is Beloved By AllRygu Is Beloved By AllRygu Is Beloved By AllRygu Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexRei View Post
That apology was completely insincere as were his reasons listed during the apology. Saying he only attacked Tate because Tate was slammin his team? Well his team was slammin Tate, and Kos had been screwing with GSP and his team the whole time. And even if Kos hadn't been the instigator the whole time that's no excuse to lay hands on someone over words.

btw, when Tate was making fun of Savak? They started that shit. Here's a transcript of what was said between Savak and Tate right after Kos PANTSED TATE ON TV.

Tate: Thanks now your gunna get me some ***** showing my dick on national TV
Savak: it not gunna the get you the nothing.
Tate: Da der dad der dader what?
Savak: Have a you a ever been the cut?
Tate: Da der da what?
Savak: Yeah you are a the male nurse bro
Tate: I don't understand what you are talking about? (middle eastern accent)

Is it just me or was Savak actually trying to threaten to cut Tate?
This.

Kos started talking shit to Tate before Tate had said anything to Kos or his team. Kos talked shit, Tate talked shit back, then Kos' teammates jumped in.

I love how Koscheck talks about Tate pushing his buttons when that was exactly what Kos was trying to do to Tate with minimal success. Tate got the best of the verbal exchanges so Kos tries to become the good guy all of a sudden.

Either way some of that seemed scripted to me anyways.
Rygu is offline   Reply With Quote