MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What you didn't see in the last episoode of TUF

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2010, 04:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Squirrelfighter
Squirrel Fighting Champ

Squirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by rygu View Post
This.

Kos started talking shit to Tate before Tate had said anything to Kos or his team. Kos talked shit, Tate talked shit back, then Kos' teammates jumped in.

I love how Koscheck talks about Tate pushing his buttons when that was exactly what Kos was trying to do to Tate with minimal success. Tate got the best of the verbal exchanges so Kos tries to become the good guy all of a sudden.

Either way some of that seemed scripted to me anyways.
And this!

Koscheck has been trying to talk a big game since th first episode. And GSP has been telling his team since the first episode not to smacktalk.

Also anyone who thinks Tate is there to get under Koscheck's skin is a fool. He's a nurse and (according to him) during one of those classic exchanges, a paramedic. He's there to help with superficial injuries to the team. There's one of those people on every team, every year. This one just happens to be hilarious!

Sig courtesy of that photo-matic magician limba

Quote:
I went out the way that I fight. I went out on my shield. That’s it. Done. --Chuck Liddell
Quote:
My goal is to end my opponent --Carlos Condit
Squirrelfighter is offline   Reply With Quote