MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2010, 09:41 AM   #55 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
I bumped up my weight training yesterday, I ended up buying two 10-pound plates for my adjustable dumbbell.

Right now it holds 50-pounds.

I worked on some bag-routine yesterday earlier in the day and lifts and body work later in the day with several circuit drills.

I don't know what it is called when you do a reverse press to your chest from the ground with the dumbbell but it definitely felt good with the extra 20-pounds. Right now I can barely get a single rep in at a 50-pound single-handed curl which is a fact that will be disappearing fast.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote