MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Can't Lose Weight!

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2010, 05:19 PM   #24 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumcha View Post
Hey. Thanks for taking the time to post, however I have joined this forum seeking advice because it's actually not that easy for me to lose weight. I have a few interfering factors... but thanks
dont rely on exercise to make you lose weight, if anything pure cardio. focus almost entirely on diet.

trust me cutting calories will work. just for your body to continue being alive it takes energy to maintain, eat less calories than you use in a day and you will lose weight, with absolute certainty. also you mentioned "ballooning" i'd guess its water retention, try and lower your sodium intake.

diet is everything. im walking around at 171 atm, but if i wanted to lose weight and cut down my bodyfat% to get my abs back, I'd exercise less and eat way less and more clean.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote