MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - HL: "The World's Most Dangerous Man" Ken Shamrock

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2010, 11:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantowrestler View Post
Well these are good highlights but that is no longer him. Nowadays he is just in denial and still wants to fight. I think he needs to stop fighting or else he'll end up like Mohammad Ali with Parkinson's disease!
I don't think he is in denial. He has said he knows he is no good but he is just having fun. He said fighting is all he wants to do an he will keep doing it until he can't anymore. Sad because in his prime I think he was one of the best ever but people don remember that anymore because of his recent fights. I hate to see the guy tarnish his legacy like this but the guy is doing what he loves so whatever makes you happy I guess.