MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2010, 02:28 AM   #56 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Things are going well with my 20 pound increase to my 3-core lifts the curl, overhead press and bent over row. The 50 pound dumbbell is providing me with a fun challenge now haha!

I am depressed though....somehow I messed up my left leg again. I may have slipped into a mode where I have been stretching my right leg more than the left and it is catching up.

We will have to see if that is the case.

Last week I started to implement a new stretch into my regimen, that could be the culprit as well. You stand on one foot and balance yourself out and try and raise your free leg as high as you can while maintaining your balance and keep it there for at least 60 seconds or as long as desired.

I have felt the potency of the stretch in 15-seconds of holding it on my left-side compared to 5-seconds on the right.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote