MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What you didn't see in the last episoode of TUF

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2010, 07:34 AM   #41 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
The thing that gets me about this whole thing is how can somebody who makes their living from fighting slam a guy about his profession, when that profession is a paramedic (or male nurse or whatever you want to call it)?

I have more respect for doctors and nurses than i will ever have for fighters.

Not only that but how can a wannabe fighter (Savak) slam Tait about his profession when he isnt even a fighter making a living yet?!

I think Kos is an A-Grade asshole and to be honest, quite a few of the contestants this year are total douchebags as well (Savak, Bruce Leeroy, that guy who keeps getting guilotined, to name a few).

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote