MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2010, 11:18 AM   #242 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mon: AM grappling was ghost, old school, more live rolling in which I got consistently owned. I have the underhook side mount escape down OK. PM was jump rope and kick shield drills. I got there late b/c class is at 6 and I work till 6, so my kick shield was the heavy bag. Then we did standup partner drills and two rounds on the heavy bags.
Tue: rested. I don't like Tuesday being a rest day. I came home to a kid who brought 2 friends home, and one needed to go home and didn't have a ride, and I wanted to make them some food, etc. etc. etc.W
Wed: AM grappling, same as Monday. PM class was all standup and awesome, except my face hurt b/c I had gum surgery earlier today.
Thur: All grappling. I love these classes b/c I have a tough little girl partner, who I think I've mentioned before. Our guard passes are improving a lot. Our teacher was a 10th Planet blue belt, nice mellow patient guy (Not the guy who teaches the M/W AM classes, but he's cool too).
Fri: rested
Sat: Judo, a slightly extended warmup because one of the brown belts may have mentioned to the sensei that we needed more cardio, like way way more, but this was a slight improvement. Threw the line a couple times, a few rounds of randori, then a 3 mile run after b/c I have yet to work up a sweat in this class that is 70% demo, 30% we get to do it, no lie, hope this changes soon.
Sun: karate (kicking drills and pad combinations), then MMA which was all standup and pushed cardio. I probably looked like crap but it was a great workout.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 11-15-2010 at 08:46 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote