MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2010, 04:30 AM   #57 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
I am loving the gains I am seeing with the increased weight.

I have been working on the three heavier lifts daily now, and I am pulling off 4 sets of 10 curls and overhead press and 4 sets of 20 bent-over rows as a workout circuit for the upper body.

It isn't getting any easier as I increase in strength, it just means that things will become more enjoyable as I Push through and shatter my minds grip on what is possible.

Hopefully things will look better for finances after I deal with all of my medical expenses and my tax returns come. I can definitely say I will be glad to retake a nursing course early in the spring so I can bring in some much needed income.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote