MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Road to the Win.

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2010, 11:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
TheReturn
Bantamweight

TheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level now
It's been too long training log its been too long.
Anyways I havent been hiting up a gym since wrestling and school are taking up enough time as is so theres really not much to post.

New moves learned.
-Ankle Pick: This is probably my favorite move just in front of single leg. It's not hard or complicated and is fun to land.
-Single leg: Alot of variations of single leg, I really like this move its simple and doesnt give them much oppportunity to escape.

I forgot all the names of the many other moves we learned if I remember I'll try to come back and edit, besides learning shit we've been drilling alot and doing alot of cardio.
TheReturn is offline   Reply With Quote