MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What you didn't see in the last episoode of TUF

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2010, 01:55 PM   #50 (permalink)
amoosenamedhank
Lightweight

amoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diokhan View Post
Entirely different to joke bitween friends. I make stereotypical jokes about my jewish friends all the time, but it doesn't mean its ok for me to go to some random jewish guy and make fun of him.
Same thing with couple transfer student friends of mine, I dick around with them about their finnish skills while they make fun of my english accent, doesn't mean I would go to some poor refugee and trash him for not being able to speak finnish or english properly.

In my opinion that whole drama was overrated and nothing to go emo about, hell if you are supposed to be a professional fighter and can't handle a li'l bit of smacktalk you started without bursting into tears, you are propably in wrong business to begin with.
Just pointing out that its entirely different to make fun of your friends than make fun of people that aren't your friends. The context means alot.
You must have forgotten when Kos was making fun of GSP's accent earlier in the season... you and Kos seem to have the same memory span.
amoosenamedhank is offline   Reply With Quote