MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Reach vs Black Ops

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2010, 04:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
Reach vs Black Ops

Help me pick guys. I know Black Ops is the hot thing, but I need to decide which one to pick up right now, and which one to wait for until christmas.

Try not to be fanboys, I am completely impartial and love both franchises. I absolutely hate when people get so passionate about their favorite games that they diss a hard-working game studio. (I know, THQ sucks, but they still make WWF No Mercy )

Anyway, HELP ME. I need facts and your personal experiences! 10,000 creds to the first 10 people to help me out. Rep for everyone else.

EDIT: Best advice gets 50k
The Horticulturist is offline   Reply With Quote