MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What TV shows are you watching lately?

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2010, 12:56 AM   #13 (permalink)
JuggNuttz
The Reverend

JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
i have lots of time on my hands right now, so.....

Pawn Stars, American Pickers, South Park, Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, Eastbound and Down, Bored to Death, NCIS, NCIS LA, TUF, The League, The Mentalist, Big Bang Theory, $%^& My Dad Says, Burn Notice, Psych, Sons of Anarchy, Inside MMA, United States of Tara, Nurse Jackie, True Blood, Lets Make a Deal and Price is Right i hafta dvr since im never awake early enough lol. all of them are on my DVR thru the week, plus any MMA that might be on HDNet.

old shows i got into after their run are The Wire, and DollHouse. The Wire... its about cops and drug dealers... what to dislike? Dollhouse i never watched just Fox to me made it look like some Eliza Dushku glamor show.... like a 90210 of some sort type of thing.... I remember G4 talking about it once saying it was a really good sci-fi show, so when i saw season 1 on Netflix streaming i was like alright ill check it out..... yeah i think i finished the
first season in about 2 days cuz i kept saying "ok one more episode and then ill go to bed...... ok 1 more and then im done........ ok ok now this will be last 1 and then i swear ill go to bed.......well whats 1 more now....."

also i do like The I.T. Crowd, the first 3 seasons are on Netflix streaming too, pretty decent british show, sucks its only 6 episodes per season....

ive missed The Walking Dead... but i think the first 2 episodes are on ONdemand, so ill be checking them out.

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?
JuggNuttz is offline   Reply With Quote