MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Popular Upcoming Releases

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2010, 11:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Leed
Middleweight

Leed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I am still pretty into WoW to be honest. I will probably try out Diablo when it comes out though to get a feel for it.
The thing with WoW for me was that I'm not going to spend 10+$ for the future, which I don't know how will turn out. In the start I was all over the game, so I guess those were kinda well spent 10$ (gaming wise, not life wise :laugh), but in the end, I got a bit tired of it and didn't have that much time to play it, and there were even weeks I played barely 2h or so.
Diablo will be awesome though, because I haven't heard about a monthly fee or anything like that... yet.
Leed is offline   Reply With Quote