MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Popular Upcoming Releases

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2010, 01:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
The thing with WoW for me was that I'm not going to spend 10+$ for the future, which I don't know how will turn out. In the start I was all over the game, so I guess those were kinda well spent 10$ (gaming wise, not life wise :laugh), but in the end, I got a bit tired of it and didn't have that much time to play it, and there were even weeks I played barely 2h or so.
Diablo will be awesome though, because I haven't heard about a monthly fee or anything like that... yet.
Yeah, when you run out of time to play a game that you pay monthly for, it turns into a waste of money.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote