MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Neck Strained after getting Guillotined

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2010, 04:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
nonamehero
MMA Fanatic

nonamehero has a spectacular aura aboutnonamehero has a spectacular aura aboutnonamehero has a spectacular aura aboutnonamehero has a spectacular aura aboutnonamehero has a spectacular aura aboutnonamehero has a spectacular aura aboutnonamehero has a spectacular aura aboutnonamehero has a spectacular aura aboutnonamehero has a spectacular aura aboutnonamehero has a spectacular aura aboutnonamehero has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
yea be careful next time. remember to stay loose. i love it when guys attempt a guillotine on me, im very hard to choke. I'd say 95% of the times ive tapped it was to a non-choke submission. bring your outter arm over, shoulder to their face, spread their legs like a whore and wha-lah. let em burn out their arms and guess who ends up on top? lets just say its the guy who is probably going to win... me
hi, what do u mean by "bring your outter arm over, shoulder to their face, spread their legs like a whore and wha-lah."

the coach basically told me to use my left arm to press down on his leg.
Is that what you mean?

Also some people like Jake Shield just give their neck up in a takedown attempt.
And never get choked out.
Do they just have really strong neck or they have good positioning/technique.
nonamehero is offline   Reply With Quote